Stratford Injured Workers Lawyer
We are committed to helping all employees living or working in Connecticut protect their rights and pursue the benefits to which they are entitled under workers’ compensation laws. In our many years of experience, our Stratford injured worker lawyers have represented virtually every type of worker in the state, including state employees, municipal workers, union workers, teamsters unions and skilled laborers.
- Police, Firefighters & Municipal Workers
- Maritime Workers
- Highway Workers
- Skilled Laborers
- State Employees
- State-To-State Representation
- Steel, Iron & Pipefitters Unions
- Teamsters Unions
- Union Workers
Helping Many Types Of Workers In Workers’ Compensation Cases
Our clients include:
- State employees — We work with state employees like corrections officers, state police officers and those who work in state agencies.
- Municipal employees — We also represent police officers, firefighters, and other employees of cities and counties.
- Union workers — We frequently represent members of labor unions throughout the state, including teamsters unions and steel, iron and pipefitters unions.
- Independent contractors — Contractors face unique challenges when affected by a work injury, and we strive to alleviate their concerns while advising them of their options for relief
- Longshore, harbor and maritime employees — Our lawyers are also well-versed in the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, federal laws that provide certain rights and compensation to workers injured in the course of maritime employment
- Workers affected by misclassification — Employees who have been denied workers’ compensation after being misclassified as independent contractors.
This is by no means an exhaustive list; if you have suffered an illness, injury or disability because of a work-related accident in any industry, we can help you.
Contact Our Experienced Stratford Injured Worker Lawyers Today
You are hurting financially, physically and emotionally. We can help lift the burden off your shoulders and seek relief. To speak with one of our board-certified Stratford workers’ compensation specialists, call 866-225-9496 or email us.