Greenwich Workplace Injury Lawyer
We take the workplace for granted. Many of us are there for eight or more hours per day, so we spend a lot of time there. To many employees, the workplace is like their second home.
But employers don’t always treat their employees like family. While some take the time and effort to keep the environment safe, many do not. They do not give their workers the protections they need, resulting in serious accidents.
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, you need to ensure you get all the benefits you deserve. See how a Greenwich workplace injury lawyer from Morizio Law Firm, P.C. can fight for your legal rights.
Common Workplace Injuries
A workplace accident can cause numerous injuries, such as:
- Repetitive stress injuries. These are some of the most common injuries. When workers make repetitive movements or overuse a part of their body, they can cause stress to muscles. Common injuries include carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, tendinitis, and back and knee injuries. These injuries can lead to mobility issues.
- Wrist and elbow injuries. Many wrist and elbow injuries are caused by repetitive stress. Carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, and torn ligaments can be caused by office and factory work. Fractures can also occur. When these injuries occur, you will need ample time to heal, as it can be hard to work while dealing with these injuries.
- Neck injuries. Neck injuries may include bulging, herniated, and protruding discs. They can be caused by slips and falls and car accidents. Surgery or physical therapy may be required to treat these injuries.
- Brain injuries. There are several types of brain injuries that a person can suffer. They are often caused by a blow to the head and may require long-term medical treatment. Brain injuries are often life-changing and can affect the entire body.
- Back and spine injuries. Back and spine injuries can happen due to slips and falls, vehicle accidents, and overexertion while lifting and carrying. They are often painful and may require surgery.
- Knee and leg injuries. Knees can get dislocated due to twisting and turning movements. Torn ligaments and muscles in the legs are also common and can be caused by sprains and falls. These injuries can lead to significant mobility issues.
- Shoulder injuries. Shoulder injuries can also be painful. They can be caused by falls and overuse. Rotator cuff tears are the most common shoulder injury.
Contact Morizio Law Firm, P.C. Today
A workplace accident can lead to a host of injuries, ranging from minor to severe to disabling to fatal. Any part of the body can be affected, from head to toe.
If you have been injured at work, contact Morizio Law Firm, P.C. right away. We will work hard to get you the financial recovery you desire. To speak with a Greenwich workplace injury lawyer, call 475-338-3505 and schedule a free initial consultation.